4/16/2024 Change Healthcare update

4/16/2024 Change Healthcare update

Good Afternoon,

We have been contacting Change Healthcare in regards to when we will be able to get era's there is still no answer at this time however they do say we are close to getting them. I email them at least twice a week to see if there are any updates.

We are moving forward with Office Ally so please do the edi enrollments from this link, if you have already done them thank you, and don't forget to send us a ticket when you are enrolled at the top of your Therasoft screen.

Please do your era enrollments:

Here is a list of the eras we can do a batch enrollment if that is listed Therasoft will help do those, Aetna should be coming within the next 15 days with the prior era's from 2/22/2024.
We don't know if any other payer is doing this however we are asking. If it says bulk enrollment we can do those, so you don't have to do those.

In regards Tricare East the ability to get era's is unknown since they are using change healthcare exclusively. As soon as the platform is up for change then these payers on the list that do not come in will reopen for enrollment and we will keep you updated. YOU CAN STILL SEND CLAIMS.

If you are having difficulty with the EDI forms please submit a ticket so we can dedicate some time to you to help work through the problems and send claims, for example, MEDICARE.
Medicare is a hard one esp since it's been a while since most providers have done their contracts etc, I went to the Medicare site and searched for a provider and inserted an address and I was able to see how the names and addresses are matched up to them. https://www.medicare.gov/care-compare/?providerType=Physician

We will be working on getting your logins to Office Ally and getting you training on how that system will work, we will provide a webinar on how that platform works for finding timely filling letters, claim submissions, printing out eobs etc.
*******If your account is with our billing services you do not have to do enrollments*******

We are here to help you.

Therasoft Team